If you are a small business owner, or looking to start one, and you are struggling to get a loan due to the world-wide financial crisis or you just need a small amount, the Economic Opportunities Fund may have an answer for you!
EOF is a subsidiary of WORC and a U.S. Department of Treasury Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). We offer loans, investment products and services to low-income and underserved populations in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area looking to start or expand their businesses, with a special focus on women and minorities. Our products include:
- Start-up loans ranging from $500 to $2,500
- Line of Credit up to $2,500
- Loans for business expansion from $2,500 to $10,000
- Near Equity Loans up to $35,000
- Assistance with developing business plan and financial projections, market access, graphic design, and professional services (legal, accounting,...)
- Referrals to partner banks and community loan funds for business loans and related assistance.
It’s easy to apply! Click on the “Loan Application Form” link on the left to download an application and send us the completed application and requested documents.
For more information on each of our products to determine which one is right for you, or to find out if you meet our eligibility requirements, please visit the product and borrower eligibility pages. You can also click on the “Program Overview” download link for a one page summary, email@example.com, or call us at 215-564-5500.