Retirement Income Solutions
Are you a woman 45 plus concerned you won't have enough money for retirement? This series is for you!
Facilitated by the Women's Opportunities Resource Center (WORC) and Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Discuss issues and lifestyle choices in transitioning from work to retirement
- Identify retirement income gap and supplement income through self-employment/employment
- How to maximize your Social Security and Medicare coverage options
- Cost: $60 for entire series
- Click Here to Apply Now!
Register Today! Limited spots, first come, first served basis. Partial scholarship available. Targeted to women with net savings/assets up to $250K (exclusive of home and vehicle). Questions please call (215) 564-5500.
- Retirement The Three Stages
- Women Helping Women Plan For Retirement
- Helping Women Take Financial Control of Retirement
- WORC RIS Prepares Women For Retirement