- Must be Low to Moderate Income - Income is defined as having a household income of not more than 80% of Median income as defined by HUD
- Collateral is not a requirement, but may be requested for larger loans.
- For most products, credit need not be perfect but must be either in repair or repairable (must attend WORC Credit Class and have means to put a credit repair plan into action)
- Good credit is required for the Credit Line and for the Near Equity Loan Product
- Savings Plan required if credit problems exist - FSA Program/Credit Repair Class Available